F1team Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  joining of F1 team
loudis
MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Fév - 13:39 (2015)  joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Hallo,
I would like to enter your club F1Team. I am from CZ, I am student of elementary school and I have started with Trackmania last year (TMU). I like to improve along with you - if it is possible Wink .

Thanks, loudis

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Fév - 13:39 (2015)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
miswa
MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Fév - 18:33 (2015)  joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Administrateur

Hello Loudis,
Nice to see you there Smile
For me, i think it's ok because you play regulary on server.
Question: have you buy the game? because for make TAG and SKIN, you have to buy it.

Wait Lorino and other members answers.

Miswa

loudis
MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Fév - 20:04 (2015)  joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Hallo miswa,
thanks for good message from you. I have only free version of TM2 which is valid until april 2015 (I have only full version of TMU). I know that I should buy it in few weeks. BTW, do you know where I could receive better price?
I apologize for new topic on top, I thought that it will appear in right forum.

Regards, loudis

lorino
MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Fév - 20:21 (2015)  joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Administrateur

Hello loudis !

I don't know any proposal of reductions for the game, on maniaplanet website or steam it is 9.99€
I agree with miswa, we see you often on server and have good races, so no problems for me, so if you are motivated to join to play with with us or bring help to the team, you are welcome Okay
read my post to saxXum here (http://f1team.xooit.eu/t15-Postulation.htm?start=15) if you want to know more about projects we can help you to create, or how you can help us.

Add a presentation on this topic: http://f1team.xooit.eu/t20-Members-of-the-team.htm

If you buy the game, here is the team tag: http://f1team.xooit.eu/t18-TAG.htm

Contenu Sponsorisé
MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:42 (2017)  joining of F1 team -->

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
F1team Index du Forum -> F1team~ JOIN TEAM/MEMBERS

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com