F1team Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Joining of F1 team
fagonzamk
MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Sep - 13:49 (2015)  Joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Hi guys! I would like to enter your club F1Team. I am from Spain, I am student of high school and I have started with Trackmania 2 yesterday. I like to improve along with you - if it is possible Very Happy .

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Sep - 13:49 (2015)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lorino
MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Sep - 22:50 (2015)  Joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Administrateur

Hi fagonzamk.

As I say to most of the people that want to join, the more important for me is that members have to know each other, so if you want to come in the team, come often in the server and when some members of the team will know you, you will be naturally part of the team.

Then if you have projects / tracks or any other thing you would like to share with us, you can already create or speak with us about that. I wrote the different projects or activities that we do in the team for our server in other messages in this part of the forum. But this is not compulsory. What is compulsory is to come on the server with your good mood and dynamism and enjoy the races against other racers Wink

Statler
MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Sep - 19:05 (2015)  Joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Hi fagonzamk. 
Sorry for replying so late from my side, we are all quite busy with the start of the new season. I 've seen you a few times on the server (haven't been there as much as i 'd like  Embarassed ) and for me it's cool to have you on the team. I think you know that you 'll need the official version of the game (not the demo) for the skin and so on, it's all explained on the forum. As Lorino said, there are different activities and projects, great fun but not compulsary. if you want to know more or have questions please don't hesitate to ask.

loutchano
MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Oct - 16:04 (2015)  Joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Hello people
I saw your clan and I loved it
I would like to join
For several years now I play trackmania Smile
one of my hobbies is creating maps
I have to meet any requirements to join ???

Thank you very much and greetings

LOutCh@nO

Okay Okay  

Statler
MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Oct - 16:21 (2015)  Joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Hi LOutCh@nO
Thank you for your interest in the team, the most important thing is that the members have to know each other, so if you want to come in the team, come often on the server and when some members of the team will know you, you will be naturally part of the team.
Then if you have projects / tracks or any other thing you would like to share with us, you can already create or speak with us about that. Lorino wrote about the different projects or activities that we do in the team for our server in other messages in this part of the forum. But this is not compulsory. What is compulsory is to come on the server with your good mood and dynamism and enjoy the races against other racers  Smile
I see that you like mapping too, always nice. Do you want to create maps for the server?

So I hope to meet you on the server again soon.

lorino
MessagePosté le: Mer 14 Oct - 16:36 (2015)  Joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

Administrateur

I loutchano. As Statler said, we have to know you a little more in order to accept you in the team. I don't think I ever saw you on the server yet, but I hope I'll meet you soon Smile

See you on the road Wink

petr1469
MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Déc - 21:02 (2016)  Joining of F1 team --> Répondre en citant

hi my names Petr.i want to f1 team team please.thank you
Petr

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:39 (2017)  Joining of F1 team -->

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
F1team Index du Forum -> F1team~ JOIN TEAM/MEMBERS

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com