F1team Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Donate to Wish Bug
killerlegs
MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Sep - 01:41 (2015)  Donate to Wish Bug --> Répondre en citant

Hi, just wanted to let you know that donate for wishing does not work. It makes things even worse because it resets the timer. (see screenshot)

The /replay command does not work, either. It just does nothing.

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Sep - 01:41 (2015)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lorino
MessagePosté le: Dim 27 Sep - 12:48 (2015)  Donate to Wish Bug --> Répondre en citant

Administrateur

I just set up the time between 2 wish to 1min, so all will be able to vote once/map
I didn't know this donate to wish feature before, and I don't know yet why it is not working ...

The /replay command doesn't exist ... you can type /help to see the available commands
You can also press "Esc" and on the menu there you can call for a vote to restart or go to next track.

Thanks for reporting the bugs !

killerlegs
MessagePosté le: Dim 27 Sep - 15:32 (2015)  Donate to Wish Bug --> Répondre en citant

Hi Lorino,

thanks for the reply.

The /replay command is mentioned there: http://stadium-f1.weebly.com/server-menu-options.html

But today I finally found out how what my mistake was. When you press ESC, I always clicked the 4th submenu where the restart button is grayed out. But there is another restart button in the 5th submenu, which works.

Statler
MessagePosté le: Dim 27 Sep - 19:17 (2015)  Donate to Wish Bug --> Répondre en citant

Hi Killer I removed the admin commands from the tutorial on the Stadium F1 site, sorry for the mixup.

killerlegs
MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Sep - 19:41 (2015)  Donate to Wish Bug --> Répondre en citant

No problem, thanks Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé
MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:38 (2017)  Donate to Wish Bug -->

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
F1team Index du Forum -> F1team~ PADDOCK - We speak about everything

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com