F1team Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Somebody was really going fast at Gofast GP
killerlegs
MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Oct - 21:35 (2015)  Somebody was really going fast at Gofast GP --> Répondre en citant

35 seconds faster than 2nd place! Is there a shortcut? Or is he really that good?

By the way, when are Statlers 12 new maps gonna be released? Can't wait to see them Smile

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Oct - 21:35 (2015)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Statler
MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Oct - 07:51 (2015)  Somebody was really going fast at Gofast GP --> Répondre en citant

Hi Killer,
Indeed Taxon found a cut and was nice enough to explain how he did it, however it's quite tech to make the cut work, I couldn't do it. Miswa is aware and is looking for a solution. Thanks for alerting us  Okay

killerlegs
MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Oct - 20:59 (2015)  Somebody was really going fast at Gofast GP --> Répondre en citant

Alright, thanks.

And what about the new maps? Smile

Statler
MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Oct - 14:50 (2015)  Somebody was really going fast at Gofast GP --> Répondre en citant

Well the new maps are still on my PC, I'm racing them on a daily basis just to keep them warm  Smile  (and having lots of fun doing that). More than half of them have been made with a new mod so they still need a bit of tinkering before they are server ready. Besides that I'm sorry to say that I don't have access to the server (as superadmin) so I can't put them there.  Sad

I have acces now  Cool  but first I must clean up my noob mistakes on the maps that are already on the server, it will take me a while. I will post my progress in the paddock and also post any new maps from me so you wont miss a thing. Wink

killerlegs
MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Oct - 22:41 (2015)  Somebody was really going fast at Gofast GP --> Répondre en citant

Cool, thanks!  Okay

lorino
MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Oct - 23:52 (2015)  Somebody was really going fast at Gofast GP --> Répondre en citant

Administrateur

If you really want informations on current and coming maps, don't forget that you can look there: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xm-5-nO6uAMByNMVEJ4ghQlqYOJClK789o0…

Contenu Sponsorisé
MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:44 (2017)  Somebody was really going fast at Gofast GP -->

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
F1team Index du Forum -> F1team~ PADDOCK - We speak about everything

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com