F1team Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  I'd like to join the F1Team
Hypersaint
MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Fév - 09:14 (2016)  I'd like to join the F1Team --> Répondre en citant

Hi, my name is Martin and I'm 14 years old. I got trackmania2 stadium when I was 9 at christmas by
my bigger brother and have played since then.
And I'd like to join the F1Team.

All the best -Martin.

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Fév - 09:14 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lorino
MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Fév - 11:59 (2016)  I'd like to join the F1Team --> Répondre en citant

Administrateur

Welcome on this forum!

Please do not put the tag of the team on your pseudo until you are accepted in the team ...
I don't know you yet (I just saw you on the server for a short time yesterday) and we accept in the team only players that are at least well kown by some of the members. By coming regularly on the server we will progressively know you better and only then you will be accepted on the team Wink

Read http://f1team.xooit.eu/t70-F1team-Team-Spirit-and-Activities.htm if you want to know all the activities of the team and say us if you would be interested by some of them. But you can also be part of the team just in order to come to play and fight with friends Wink

Hypersaint
MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Fév - 19:55 (2016)  I'd like to join the F1Team --> Répondre en citant

lorino a écrit:

Welcome on this forum!

Please do not put the tag of the team on your pseudo until you are accepted in the team ...
I don't know you yet (I just saw you on the server for a short time yesterday) and we accept in the team only players that are at least well kown by some of the members. By coming regularly on the server we will progressively know you better and only then you will be accepted on the team Wink

Read http://f1team.xooit.eu/t70-F1team-Team-Spirit-and-Activities.htm if you want to know all the activities of the team and say us if you would be interested by some of them. But you can also be part of the team just in order to come to play and fight with friends Wink
Thanks for the information. I'll be online almost every single day but at specific times.
Have a great day!

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:37 (2017)  I'd like to join the F1Team -->

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
F1team Index du Forum -> F1team~ JOIN TEAM/MEMBERS

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com