F1team Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Multiple sets of records for the same track?
killerlegs
MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Sep - 17:54 (2016)  Multiple sets of records for the same track? --> Répondre en citant

Hi there

there is someting I noticed already a while ago, but now I am sure. There seem to be multiple sets of records for the same track with the same number of laps (both Dedi and local times)

For example, I know for sure that on F1+ Interlagos GP1 (by Miswa) Joshi and me were sharing the same Dedi time for first and second place. That was in the last map set. Now with the new map set, there are completely different times (Dedi and local).

Any idea why that is? Every map set seems to have a different versions of the maps (but the maps are not actually different).

Cheers,
killerlegs

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Sep - 17:54 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lorino
MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Sep - 20:54 (2016)  Multiple sets of records for the same track? --> Répondre en citant

Administrateur

Hmm, it depends, there are maps on which the decorations have been recreated and  the track sometimes a little modified during the Easter Open Championship

If not, it must be maps that are changed for other reasons, like a bug on the map ... but then there should be only one version of the map ... so if you remember the name of such map, indicate it, we have a special feature to merge local racords at least of two version of the same track Wink

killerlegs
MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Sep - 22:08 (2016)  Multiple sets of records for the same track? --> Répondre en citant

Hm, of course there are the obvious cases of differerent lap count during championship or bugfixes. But I noticed none of that and it affects quite a few maps. But it's hard to tell for sure since I don't write down the rankings of course. But maybe you can check F1+ Interlagos GP1. I am pretty sure with that one.

Contenu Sponsorisé
MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:38 (2017)  Multiple sets of records for the same track? -->

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
F1team Index du Forum -> F1team~ PADDOCK - We speak about everything

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com